Use good quality academic sources for your Literature Review.
Writing your Literature Review
- Literature Review (Video) | Transcript (DOCX)
- Literature Review – the essentials (PDF)
- How do I write a Literature Review – Full Guide (PDF)
Further resources to explore
- What are Academic Sources? (Video) | Transcript (DOCX)
- How do I use information from sources – Full guide (PDF)
- How do I use information from sources – the essentials (PDF)
- Critically Evaluating Qualitative Sources (PDF)
- Critically Evaluating Journal Articles (XERTE) – Interactive Xerte Guide
- Evaluating Sources (PDF)
The following is a template that can be used as a visual aid to your work but please note it is not accessible by all screen readers. If you need further help with this, please contact Learning Development.