Meet the ASSIST Team.
We provide support for any student who has additional needs, to help you achieve the best student experience during your time at the University. We do this by providing a range of advice and guidance, which includes:
- learning and teaching recommendations for coursework
- Disabled Students’ Allowances (DSAs)
- DSA needs assessment information
- dyslexia screenings
- emergency evacuation
- exam arrangements for disabled students
- priority applications and room adaptations for Halls of Residence
- specialist study skills support
- parking permits for anyone whose mobility is affected by a medical condition
For more information, please visit our ASSIST page on NILE.