To access many of the services at the University of Northampton, you will need to use your University Login. Your University Login is provided by IT Services.
You will need to use your University Login to access:
- computers at the University
- the University wireless network when on campus
- key online tools provided by Library and Learning Services, including:
- NILE (Northampton Integrated Learning Environment) – NILE is the University’s virtual learning environment and is where your tutors will put teaching materials for your modules.
- NELSON (Northampton Electronic Library Search Online – NELSON and is a tool that you can use to search for academic information for use in your assignments, such as books, e-books and e-journals.
When you enrol at the University, IT Services will automatically email you information about your University Login, which consists of a username and a temporary password. You must change your temporary password to one of your own choosing by going to www.northampton.ac.uk/user.
You will also be given a University PIN, which you will need to use for printing, photocopy and borrowing from the library.
Further information about your login and PIN is available via the following downloadable document: Setting up your University Login and PIN
If you need IT support or if you encounter problems with your University Login, you should contact IT Services via the IT Services portal at http://www.northampton.ac.uk/unit or by phoning IT Services on +44 (0) 1604 893333, between 8am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. International students who are in a different time zone can also contact IT Services by email at Int_ITSupport@northampton.ac.uk.
Keywords: video, login